Boston Cream Cake
- 1 15.25 ounce box yellow cake mix plus ingredients on box needed to complete mix
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 16 ounce container chocolate frosting
Method1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make cake mix according to package directions.
3. Pour cake mix into COPPER CHEF PAN.
4. Bake until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes.
5. When cake has cooled poke several holes into the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
6. Beat the instant vanilla pudding mix with the milk for a few minutes until it just begins to set but is still pourable.
7. Fill the holes with the pudding mix then spread the rest of the mix over the top of the cake.
8. Cover with the lid and refrigerate until pudding has set, about 3 hours.
9. Remove lid and all the foil from the frosting container.
10. Microwave the frosting in 10 second increments stirring after each until the frosting is pourable but not hot.
11. Carefully spread the frosting over pudding layer, cover with lid and refrigerate until cooled, about an hour.