Cinnamon Fig Cornbread
- 11/3 cups yellow corn meal
- 2/3 cups all-purpose our
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup dried gs, ne chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh orange zest, chopped
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Method1. Push RICE/RISOTTO button and time adjustment button to reach 30 min. (or high pressure 30 min).
2. Mix dry ingredients and gs together.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients together then gently stir into the dry ingredients.
4. Pour into a greased 7 x 3 1⁄2-inch baking pan or 11⁄2 quart sou é dish.
5. Pour 1 cup of water into bottom of cooker, place steamer tray into cooker. Gently place cornbread pan on top of steamer tray. Lock the lid and switch the pressure valve to CLOSED.
6. When timer reaches zero, switch the pressure valve to OPEN. Once the steam is released, remove the lid.